MentorCoach feels strongly about the issue of privacy on the Internet. This is how we will handle information we learn about you from your visit to our website.The information we receive depends upon what you do when visiting our site.
If you visit our site to read or download information:
- We collect and store only the following information about you: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account, or princeton.edu if you are connecting from Princeton University’s domain); the date and time you access our site; the type of browser you are using; the pages you visit and the time you spend at each; and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
- We use the information we collect to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, and to help us make our site more useful to our visitors.
- We want to be very clear: We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us.
If you identify yourself by sending an email or filling out one of our forms:
- You also may decide to send us personally identifying information, for example, in an electronic mail message or a form requesting a consultation. We will only use personally identifying information from clients and visitors internally in various ways to improve our service and activities, and to fulfill their requests.
- We will never release this information to any other parties other than law-enforcement authorities bearing warrants.
- Email is not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication is very sensitive, or includes personal information like your charge card, you might want to send it by postal mail instead.
- If you choose to complete and submit the form for our Find a Coach program, your application will be emailed to all of the coaches listed on the MentorCoach Referral Registry.
If you subscribe to our email newsletter:
- At a minimum, you need to provide us with your email address to receive the newsletter. We will only use it for this purpose.
We will not under any circumstances release it to any mailing list. If you choose to include additional personal information, we will use it only internally to improve our service and activities.
- We will not sell it nor release it to any third party other than law enforcement authorities bearing warrants.